Breaking the ICE

  • marvin carredo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
      anybody here got an idea on what you can do on redhat
      advance server that you cannot do on redhat
      professional?
      because so far i havent seen one except for the
      licensing.

      by the way

      how about a "CE-GNU-LUG XMAS & ADVOCACY/BURN FEAST
      PARTY"

      cheers!
      marvin

      =====
      cheers!
      marvin

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • alcher balatero
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002

        its on the part of application or admin interface which is more on the administration/system configuration an management side. then there's redhat on DVD, and more documentation guide. Then there's a 60 days support on web, 60 days support on phone, 60 days support on redhat Network. If your thinking to buy a CD, I would say better download it from ftp.

        alcher

         marvin carredo <c_marvin18@...> wrote:

        anybody here got an idea on what you can do on redhat
        advance server that you cannot do on redhat
        professional?
        because so far i havent seen one except for the
        licensing.

        by the way

        how about a "CE-GNU-LUG XMAS & ADVOCACY/BURN FEAST
        PARTY"

        cheers!
        marvin

        =====
        cheers!
        marvin

        alcher@...

        twingky@...

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Glenn Vismanos Prialde
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2002
          bitaw Xmas party!!!!... kinsa man ang mo take charge? ikaw marv?

          On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:33:24 -0800 (PST), alcher balatero wrote