Upcoming Seminar... Perhaps..;-)

  • John Clark L. Naldoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      There will be a seminar in Bacolod regarding PHP and PostgreSQL...
      The venue would be at the University of St. LaSalle.. This will be a
      three day seminar from

      April 9 to April 11, this could be extended to a whole week
      seminar...;-) Unfortunately, the school would be close for Holy
      Week...;-( Or fortunately siguro 'cause if I could be there... I
      may have a chance to explore Bacolod, eat sugarcane, and drink lots
      of sugar...;-)

      Perhaps I would be the main speaker... Depende...;-)

      Sorry 'bout such short notice and a far-away venue... But hey, it's
      a chance to do some bonding with another growing Linux Users Group in
      the Visayas... I think they call themselves LaSalle LUsers Group, or
      something...;-) I'll get back to this subject this week...

      Happy April Fools day... But seriously people, this ain't a joke...;-
      )

      CITE, SWU, SHS-B, and USC may be willing to offer their facilities
      for us...;-) For Lectures, Seminars, and hold events such as our old
      cookfest... Basig installfest na sab ta, with mini-seminars...;-)

      If you're willing to set-up an event for our Open Source Movement
      here in the Visayas... Well perhaps Cebu lang sa...;-) Feel free to
      speak your mind in the list...;-)

      Cheers,

      John Clark