Web application development using PHP and Postgres

  • Dominique Cimafranca
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      Folks,

      I've posted the agenda of the original two-day class on Linux/PHP/Postgres
      web application development at http://www.linux-cebu.kom.ph I'll be
      running a condensed version of the class at Southwestern University on
      March 10, 2001, from 8:00AM to 12:00PM, as arranged by John Clark.

      The participants will mostly be graduating students of SWU. However, the
      wonderful folks at SWU are giving us 15 seats for non-SWU students. If
      you would like to attend this workshop, send me an e-mail at
      dominique@.... Please do not respond to this note.

      Corporate vendors, please limit to one representative.

      I'll send out another note when I've hit my quota.

      Oh yes, the workshop is for free.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Dominique Cimafranca
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
        Dear all,

        -Snacks will not be served.
        -Certificates will not be given out.

        So far, I have four people outside of SWU who have signed up.

        =====
        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • John Clark L. Naldoza
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
          Heya,

          Dominique Cimafranca wrote:

          > Dear all,

          > -Snacks will not be served.

          This can be arranged...;-)

          > -Certificates will not be given out.

          This can also be arranged...

          > So far, I have four people outside of SWU who have signed up.

          I'll try to coordinate these two issues and I'll send the feedback to
          this list..;-)

          Cheers,

          John Clark

          --