Re: [ce-gnu-lug] Philippine Standard Time

  • Noel Martin Llevares
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013
      The use of PST is very confusing as it will mean Pacific Standard Time globally. They should have stuck to PHT. Imagine if developers set their timezone to "PST" but then it will turn out half-a-day late!

      On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Arvin Burgos <arvinlinux@...> wrote:

      Hi to all, Good morning.

      Based on the Philippine Star News"see link below", any suggestions to any active Philippine NTP servers kung asa nako puwede  i point akong Servers, especially servers with Database running.

      Thanks in advance.

      Arvin

    • jahmgwapo

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013

          Out of curiousity, I found some publicly accessible files for PREGINET and ASTI.

          http://ph.pool.ntp.org/pub/PREGINET/
          http://ph.pool.ntp.org/pub/ASTI/

          On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM, RYan <lildaemon@...> wrote:

          Try ph.pool.ntp.org. As to how reliable it is, or how many servers are in the pool,I don't have an idea.

          HTH

        • Arvin Burgos
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2013
            Sirs,

            Thank you for all your replies. With your given information, I will just discuss this concern to our General Manager.

            If necessary ba gyod.

            Godbless