Network Utilization Tool Or Software

  • Arvin Burgos
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
      Hi Sirs, Maayong buntag sa tanan.

      Can I ask for advise kung unsa na software ang posible akong magamit for me to monitor all utilizations from my servers and switches via SNMP.

      I have 10 Servers and 8 x 24 ports managed switches. 6 units  L2 and 2 units L3.

      I am thinking of MRTG, pero murag dunay programming na buhaton and I am not a developer.

      Can you please guide me on what my best options.

      I am hoping for your replies.

      Godbless,

      Pogs
    • hard wyrd