Best Open Source License?

  • Bimbo GARCIA
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2012
      Hi Everyone.

      I am planning to open-source some of my software and libraries which I developed 7 years ago. Although, these stuffs are quite old but still useful and technologically innovative in financial industry. I would include Financial Interchange Module ,Host Security Modules(HSM), tools and libraries.

      Is anyone here could suggest me which is the best Open Source License Agreement? Where could I put these best (for repository)?

      Thanks.

      May the source be with you,
      Bimbo

      Whew! after almost a decade hiding in my software vault...I've finally decided to release these via Open Source License. Although, I spend a lot of time and money developing these stuffs but...that's alright. At least I could see them running, very useful and most importantly my little own way of practicing our advocacy.
    • hard wyrd