Laptop repair in Cebu city ?

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
      My ASUS Z37S video (NVIDA GeForce 8400M S) is bad I Think. On boot-up I do not get the NVIDA flash screen, but I do get 6 small screens. I used UBUNTU 10.04, Tried 10.10 and Puppy 5.2. All the same. A lot of repair shops here, do any of you know of a good one in Cebu?
      Thanks, Barry
    • frank manubag
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
        i don't really know any good shops just don't trust the service centers in Cebu.

        My ASUS Z37S video (NVIDA GeForce 8400M S) is bad I Think. On boot-up I do not get the NVIDA flash screen, but I do get 6 small screens. I used UBUNTU 10.04, Tried 10.10 and Puppy 5.2. All the same. A lot of repair shops here, do any of you know of a good one in Cebu?
        Thanks, Barry

      • bein ramirez
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011

          i can do it. i'm from cebu city and here's my services lste in my personal site.
          http://cebuntu.info/services/