[ce-gnu-lug] Welcome to Cebu GNU/Linux Users Group

  • William Emmanuel S. Yu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      Pax Christi,

      This groups is composed who great men who have a vision to promote the use of Linux, GNU, and open source software in Cebu. We would like to promote Linux, GNU and Open Source software as a more cost-efficient and reliable alternative to the software packages we are accustomed to.

      This List serves as a point of exchange for technical information, ideas and other matters that relate to Linux, GNU or Open Source Software.

      May the source be with you!

      Cheers,

      william.s.yu@...