RE: [cdrvba] Re: Starting a Marco on COREL DRAW Startup

  • Randall Richard
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2002
      Alex---I tried to set up a new blank .gms file in Corel 10 VBA by following the example on the Oberon website and it didn't work. Is there any other way to start a new .gms?---Rick

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2002
        Hi Richard

        you also can use the coreldraw10.gms outside the DRAW directory. Copy
        into the GMS directory, rename it as preferred, start COREL and
        delete any entries via VBA Editor you do not need. I used this way
        several times before.

        regards Urs

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/