Congrats Pat Alford!

  • bellcham@nexicom.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2010
      I want to congratulate our very own Pat Alford for the wonderful
      demonstrations she did at the Coast to Coast Show on the weekend. She
      did us proud! Pat wowed her audiences with the story of the gourd
      from seed to ready for crafting, types of paints to use, she told it
      all! At her Friday morning demo, they had to add a few more rows of
      seats to accomodate all the participants! She set the bar very high
      for the demo's to follow. Thanks Pat, and congratulations!
      Smiles,
      Barbara
    • France Benoit
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2010
        Wow! Congrat to Pat!! :-)

        I do a demo too on may 19th. I wish I won't mess it up too much. LOL Will talk about CGS too. But the language barrier is high since I will give this demo in a very french place. Often people don't even speak english.

        France

        --
        France Benoit
        http://www.fbcreations.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2010
          Goodluck with your demo France.   No English is okay---we will refer ALL French
          speaking members to you.  LOL