Fw: Losing a friend

  • Pat Alford
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010

      I hope no one is upset with me sending this on.  thanks,  Pat A

      LOSING A FRIEND:

      THIS IS A VERY TOUCHING STORY ABOUT LIFE & DEATH,

      AND THE FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE.

      IT'S CERTAIN TO STIR UP YOUR HEART, TOUCH YOUR SOUL..

      THIS EMAIL IS ONE I COULD NOT AFFORD NOT TO SHARE WITH MY FRIENDS.

      I'M STILL CHOKED UP OVER IT!

      .Scroll Down
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .

      cid:6994285EF63446768014351E24A08003@alz8pwlnsearj7

      An Early HAPPY EASTER!!!

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4755 (20100108) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      "CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED: This email message (including any attachments hereto) contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete this message."
      "NO CONTRACT OR COMMITMENT: Any information provided in this email is for informational purposes only and unless expressly otherwise stated, nothing herein shall constitute any contract or binding commitment of Coleman Cable, Inc."
      "NO WARRANTY: Nothing contained in this email shall constitute any product warranty of any kind, any and all of which such warranties are expressly disclaimed. Only such warranties as may be provided in a written agreement between Coleman Cable, Inc. and its customer shall have any force or effect."
    • Debby Russell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2010
        LOVE IT, PAT....thanks....Debby