Santas

  • Pat Alford
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      Bonnie you sound nicely relaxed now that you don't have the three postions you were carrying.
      So have you thrown down the glove, godfather style, to the Peter Patch to see which group the Hogs or the Peter Patch will make the most santas?  I like that Idea.  And what is the response from the Peter Patch?
      Folks I still need more of your help with making the santas if you can't make five then make me one I'd be happy with that.  Surely everyone can make one santa gourd and send it to me before Gourdfest.  If we wish to raffle this off then we want it covered in santas no tree showing.
      Thanks Pat
    • Gloria & David Pengelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009

        Pat,

        The HOGS did create some Santas today at our get together.  We will see what we can accomplish on our own and everyone will bring their Santas to our next get together on August 22nd.  Instead of each of us mailing our gourds, which is somewhat expensive, I have volunteered to bring all of our gourds to your house as I live just south of Cookstown and I can get to Brampton in about 45 minutes.  If you could give me your address and phone number to my e-mail address, I can contact you to make delivery of all of our Santas.

        Gloria