Travelling Gourd

  • France Benoit
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hey guys!

      Take a look at what Gaston did! Very very very very nice work. :-)

      This travelling gourd baby will bring a lot of money, I betcha!!

      What about the other part? Where is it? Did someone started to work on it? If so, can we see it?

      :-)
      France
    • BONNIE MACLEOD
      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 14, 2009
        So sorry but it's mine....lol.  I, like Debby, am saving my allowance.

        I applaud all the gourd artists that are participating in this fundraiser.  Thank you for contributing.

        Bonnie