Newsletter Deadline

  • ullibon@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      The deadline for the June 2009 newsletter submissions is May 16th...give or take a few days...LOL. This gives everyone here plenty of time to send me some NEW and EXCITING things for the rest of our society to see.

      I am having a complete computer melt down right now but, I will be up and running again in no time.

      Bonnie
    • France Benoit
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2009
        A good way to get volunteer! :-) Make an announcement for the Art show in June.

        :-)

        France

        --
        France