Re: [cdngourdsociety] Store

  • Debby Russell
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2013
      Thank you for that info Barbara. I didn't realize I could sit outside a library to use my computer! Good to know!

      I hope I worded that clearly. I can be a little long winded and confusing at times!

      Debby

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2013
        Yes, Brigitte, that was a very clear and concise explanation. Thank you. The only thing you misunderstood is that the bottom portion of the tag will be mailed to you, along with the cheque, within a week after Gourdfest.  You don' t pick them up when you pick up your unsold items.

        Have a great August and thank you for the well-wishes. Debby

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 25, 2013
            Ok, help, this is silly. I've done it before I'm sure. I can not figure out how to get into this site and post the pictures I took at gourdfest? There are only a couple. I certainly didn't take out my camera nearly as much as I should have.

            How do I post? Does anyone remember?

            I'm leaving tomorrow for a little over a week so if I don't get an answer soon I'll see what's come in when I get home.

            Thanks, Debby
          • kindergourder

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 25, 2013
                  Thank you. I think it worked.