Re:ArtWaves

  • kindergourder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013

     Is anyone interested in having a booth at this show?  Please let me know ASAP if you would like to, so  I can get back to Audrey.

    Thanks,
    Barbara

    Hi Barbara;

    I wanted to touch base with you in regards to the artwaves show . . . do you think that the Gourd society would like to have a booth?  We do have a few gourd classes and also quite a few people were asking at C2C.

    Let me know . . . I have attachéd the application to fill out and there would be no charge for the non-profit organization. I have also attaché a flyer if you can please post in different locations and also share it with your organization.

    Thanks,

    Audrey deJong

    Events Manager

    Coast to Coast Events

    4442 Mill Cres., RR#1

    Ailsa Craig, ON  N0M 1A0

    Phone:519-232-9047 * Fax:519-232-9446

    audrey@...

    www.c2cevents.com

    ART WAVES

    August 15 - 17, 2013

    Fanshawe College, London ON

    Coast to Coast Creative Arts

    April 9 - 12, 2014

    Holiday Inn International Airport         NEW LOCATION

    970 Dixon Road

    Toronto,  ON