Re: [cdngourdsociety] Fundrasier please participate we need bugs!!!

  • kindergourder
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hi France,

      I was thinking of adding a piece dowel to the centre of the bug, so a hole could be drilled in the large gourd to attach the bug by the dowel?  That should be an easy way to attach a bug?
      Adrienne, glad to see you will be participating!

      Smiles,
      Barbara

      On Thursday 28/02/2013 at 8:42 am, A Fehr wrote:

      Hey France!
           I have questions...they have likely been answered somewhere but,  I have been VERY out of the Gourd loop for a few years.
      Just watching all you  fantastic Gourders~ EXCEL.  1. these bugs are 3D and are to be mounted by you (so no stand)   2. Legs?  what if, not flat, but each foot capable of mounting.
           This sounds so fun!!   I see many Ladybugs...I wonder why??
            Hope it is going well so far,
      Adrienne

        --
        Bonne journée,