Newsletter

  • ullibon@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      I would like to send out the newsletters as a notification only. What I mean by this is when the newsletter has been approved by the President it will be sent to Lea to put on the website. I will then send out an email to all members with valid email addresses to go view the newsletter online.

      Lea is able (within limits) to put up any document so I will no longer have to struggle with converting the document file. This will also give me the opportunity to create a more colourful newsletter. Another plus to doing this - we will gain more online traffic.

      As this is a team effort, please let either Barbara or myself know if you do not want this to happen.

      The February Newsletter will be sent as usual.

      BTW - I need all your newsworthly information soon!!

      Thanks,
      Bonnie