Membership

  • anne boquist
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 26, 2012
      Merry Christmas everyone. I let my membership lapse last year and want to sign up again for this year. I went on the AWESOME new website but can't see where to join. I'm pretty sure I've signed up on the site before and I'm also pretty sure it's there somewhere but my overstuffed brain and body just can't see it. I hope you're all well and recovering from Christmas. Annie.
    • anne boquist
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 26, 2012
        --- In cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com, "anne boquist" <aboquist@...> wrote:

        > Merry Christmas everyone. I let my membership lapse last year and want to sign up again for this year. I went on the AWESOME new website but can't see where to join. I'm pretty sure I've signed up on the site before and I'm also pretty sure it's there somewhere but my overstuffed brain and body just can't see it. I hope you're all well and recovering from Christmas. Annie.

        forget that last post, except for the Merry Christmas part. I looked again and it was staring me in the face. DUH! I'm all signed up now.
      • bellcham@nexicom.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 26, 2012
          Thanks for signing up again Annie.  We seem to be getting more members across the country.  I hope that one of these days we will gather for a gourdfest in your part of the country!  Would you ever consider coming east in September to join us?  You could teach!
          Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and that you have a fantastic New Year!
          Yours in gourding,
          Barbara

          On Wednesday 26/12/2012 at 11:10 am, anne boquist wrote:

          --- In cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com, "anne boquist" <aboquist@...> wrote:

          > Merry Christmas everyone. I let my membership lapse last year and want to sign up again for this year. I went on the AWESOME new website but can't see where to join. I'm pretty sure I've signed up on the site before and I'm also pretty sure it's there somewhere but my overstuffed brain and body just can't see it. I hope you're all well and recovering from Christmas. Annie.

          forget that last post, except for the Merry Christmas part. I looked again and it was staring me in the face. DUH! I'm all signed up now.

        • BONNIE MACLEOD
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 27, 2012
            Hi Anne,

            I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

            Here is the link to joining:

            Welcome back!
            Bonnie

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 27, 2012
              Well seeing as I now have 2 grandchildren living in Toronto, I just might be able to come. I'm out of the loop tho so when in September and where? Close to Toronto ?

              Sent from my iPhone
            • bellcham@nexicom.net
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 27, 2012
                Hi Annie,
                September 21-22, 2013, in Buckhorn.  Buckhorn is about 2 hours from Toronto.  Please mark it on your calendar!  How old are your grandchildren?
                Smiles,
                Barbara

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 27, 2012
                  One is two and one is brand new and they are both very handsome and quite brilliant. I've got my calendar circled! It just might work - it would be my first ever 'gourd do'
                  --- In cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com, bellcham@... wrote:

                  > Hi Annie,
                  > September 21-22, 2013, in Buckhorn. Buckhorn is about 2 hours from
                  > Toronto. Please mark it on your calendar! How old are your
                  > grandchildren?
                  > Smiles,
                  > Barbara
                  >

                  > On Thursday 27/12/2012 at 12:44 pm, Anne Boquist wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Well seeing as I now have 2 grandchildren living in Toronto, I just
                  > > might be able to come. I'm out of the loop tho so when in September
                  > > and where? Close to Toronto ?
                  > >
                  > > Sent from my iPhone

                • BONNIE MACLEOD
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 27, 2012