Re: [cdngourdsociety] New and Better Website

  • BONNIE MACLEOD
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hi Gloria,

      So, what have you been doing?  Interested in starting a new chapter?

      Bon

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2012
        Thanks Darlene

        We are still working on it, but it is live and it's fantastic.
        http://www.canadiangourdsociety.org/

        Have a look and tell us what you think!

        PS - I linked directly to here from the new website!

        Bonnie

        -- Darlene Propp http://www.gourdoozie.com/http://www.picturetrail.com/str8edge I’d gladly give up much of what I have if everyone in the world could have enough. "If God is Your Co-Pilot, Swap Seats!"
      • Gloria & David Pengelly
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012

          Bonnie,

          I haven’t worked on gourds for a long time.  Too busy doing gardening and volunteering.

          But, yesterday Julia Hayes and I, along with my husband, David, met with a small group of newbies at her house and introduced them to gourding.  All three were very keen.  I took some photos and will send one to you along with a paragraph to put in the next newsletter.  We have a list of a few others that are interested, but couldn’t come yesterday, so we will host another beginners’ day in the near future.

          It got my creative juices going.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 9, 2012
            Hi Gloria,

            You go girl...keep the grape juice flowing:)

            Miss you like crazy!

            Hugs,
            Bon