New and Better Website

  • ullibon@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hello all,

      We are still working on it, but it is live and it's fantastic.
      www.canadiangourdsociety.org

      Have a look and tell us what you think!

      PS - I linked directly to here from the new website!

      Bonnie
    • dragongourd @dslextreme.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2012
        Very nice, and easy to navigate!

        --
        Darlene Propp
        www.gourdoozie.com

      • Gloria & David Pengelly
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2012

          Bonnie,

          The website looks great.

          Gloria

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2012
            Hi Gloria,

            So, what have you been doing?  Interested in starting a new chapter?

            Bon

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2012
              Thanks Darlene

              We are still working on it, but it is live and it's fantastic.
              http://www.canadiangourdsociety.org/

              Have a look and tell us what you think!

              PS - I linked directly to here from the new website!

              Bonnie

              -- Darlene Propp http://www.gourdoozie.com/http://www.picturetrail.com/str8edge I’d gladly give up much of what I have if everyone in the world could have enough. "If God is Your Co-Pilot, Swap Seats!"
            • Gloria & David Pengelly
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012

                Bonnie,

                I haven’t worked on gourds for a long time.  Too busy doing gardening and volunteering.

                But, yesterday Julia Hayes and I, along with my husband, David, met with a small group of newbies at her house and introduced them to gourding.  All three were very keen.  I took some photos and will send one to you along with a paragraph to put in the next newsletter.  We have a list of a few others that are interested, but couldn’t come yesterday, so we will host another beginners’ day in the near future.

                It got my creative juices going.

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 9, 2012
                  Hi Gloria,

                  You go girl...keep the grape juice flowing:)

                  Miss you like crazy!

                  Hugs,
                  Bon