One minute of gourding fame!

  • bellcham@nexicom.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am part of the Lakefield Art Craft and Jazzfest on Saturday July
      7th. Both Mary Marsden and I were fortunate to have our one minute of
      fame on the 5 o'clock news tonight Here is the website if you would
      like to see it:
      http://www.chextv.com/Watch/NW530/12-07-05/The_5_Oclock_Show_-_Thursday_July_5_2012_Part_1_of_2.aspx
      It took 2 hours to shoot almost 10 minutes of viewing. Wow! It was
      fun though, and a few more words about gourds are out there floating
      around on the internet!

      If you just want to see the gourd part, and then Mary's part, scroll
      ahead to minute 7. It does not take long, only one minute for me, and
      one for Mary!

      See you at the Gourd and Creative Art Show in September? Have you
      signed up for classes yet?

      Smiles,
      Barbara
    • France Benoit