Fundraiser

  • France Benoit
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      I received Barbara's parcel this week. WOW! What a challenge I'm going to have to put those babies up !!!

      I'll have to think about it.

      Thought about putting them in a frame but I'm afraid it's going to be expensive a bit....so i'm still thinking. Let me know if you have ideas yourself!

      A+
      France

      2012/5/27 <bellcham@...>

      Hello Everyone!

      Lea has the classes up on the website.  There are more to come - Angel with wax resist, Elizabeth with ?, as well as a felting class - but take a look now and start planning!

      :-)  Barbara

      --
      Bonne journée,

      France Benoit
      Membre de la coopérative l'Empreinte
      http://www.fbcreations.com
      http://www.lempreintecoop.com

    • France Benoit
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2012
        Hi,

        Is anyone coming to Montreal from mid august to gourdfest and plan on going to gourdfest in September?

        I'm searching for a cheap lift for the fundraiser.

        If not I will bring it.
        --

      • bellcham@nexicom.net

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22, 2012
            Hi Barbara,

            No no I will go to gourdfest! For sure! I have to much fun not to go!

            Carrying the frame with my luggage will be a bit difficult. Si I thought, if someone is coming or going through Montreal and could pick it up, it would be easier on me. :-)

            I was just thinking you know? Maybe I shoudn't think that much. LOL

            France