What about the fundraiser?

  • FranceB
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      This is a reminder that I haven't received ANY pieces yet!

      The deadline was May 1st because I'm moving.

      So who's in? :-) Can you let me know?

       Here's a reminder of this year's fundraiser :

      All the pieces have to be 4"X4". Very important to get that as precise as possible. It will make the job of assembling easier.

      You don't have to boil it. You can just find a piece that is flat or almost flat. It can even be 2 pieces attached together!

      Do whatever you feel like doing on that piece with an accent of EITHER red, orange or turquoise color.

      All pieces have to be mailed to me at :

      France Benoit
      110 8th avenue
      Deux-Montagnes, Qc
      Canada J7R 3J9
      450-598-6885

      Before May 1st!!!!!

      Thanks a lot guys for participating in the fundraiser.

      France
    • bellcham@nexicom.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012
        Hi France,

        Do not start panicking yet.  The GAG's and Peter Patch are meeting this Saturday to work on pieces for the quilt.  I will send them all off to you early next week!  Thanks for the address!

        :-)  Barbara

        On Thursday 12/04/2012 at 7:58 am, FranceB wrote:

[...]

      • France Benoit
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012
          Yes it is nice of you Ontario ladies. :-)

          What about the rest of the country? LOL

          France

          --
          Bonne journée,

          France Benoit
          Membre de la coopérative l'Empreinte
          http://www.fbcreations.com
          http://www.lempreintecoop.com

        • bellcham@nexicom.net

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 13, 2012
                Hi France,

                Please email me privately with your new mailing address.

                The next newsletter goes out later this month and I've repeated the Fundraiser information.  I can add in a new mailing address for after May 1st.

                As we all know....not everyone sticks to deadlines and we've had some new members recently and they may want to participate.\

                Bonnie

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 13, 2012
                    Yes, it is going out this weekend.  I am trying to get the membership email and mail list's up-to-date.  As I've mentioned before....I just send all the renewals and new memberships to Raven and don't keep an on-going record, so I have to play catch-up as the newsletter is going out earlier than scheduled.

                    Raven, I think I have it!  No worries.
                    49 Members (5 being families), 41 emailed newsletters, 3 snail mail newsletters.

                    Bonnie