Cash & Carry Price Tags

  • Debby R
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I'm busily putting the new price tags on my items that I'll be selling in the Cash & Carry Store this fall.

      I love this new way that we are doing it! I'm sure you will too because I know that some of you weren't happy handing in an inventory sheet last year. (you know who you are LOL).

      We don't need an inventory sheet from you because the CGS price tags have a tear off portion that will be returned to you and on that portion will be your I.D. code, inventory #, price.

      So much easier!!! At the end of gourdfest I will only have to add up the total of your tags. Oh isn't life grand!!!!

      I'm keeping a running inventory of my stuff and packing as I make things because I know summer is always such a busy time and I won't have to even think about it. In the fall I can just pick up my bins that are already labelled with my I.D. number and go!!! Isn't that great.

      I hope you all have gourdfest in the back of your minds as well.

      Happy Gourding, Debby
    • France Benoit
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012
        And how about the quilt ? Does anybody think about the quilt we will make?

        :-)
        france

        --
        Bonne journée,

        France Benoit
        Membre de la coopérative l'Empreinte
        http://www.fbcreations.com
        http://www.lempreintecoop.com

      • bellcham@nexicom.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012

          Yes, France, we are thinking about the quilt.  As I write, I have 3 pieces of gourd under weights in the kitchen, that have been boiled and weighted and boiled.....  Actually, the Peter Patch and GAG's are planning to get together to work on the quilt in April.  After that, I will be able to mail off many pieces of the quilt to you!  Work is starting!

          :-)  Barbara

          2012/3/7 Debby R <dbbyrussell@...>

[...]

        • Gloria & David Pengelly
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012

            Barbara,

            Do you boil them and then apply weights to flatten the gourd pieces?

            Gloria

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012
              oh to be retired and willy away the days...ho hum

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012
                yes, retirement is wonderfull....nyah, nyah....hahahaha