Hi from Bayfield

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Hope everyone is enjoying the Fall . Looks like the gourd show went off well . September is a busy month around here with our fall decor sales.
      Uploaded a few pictures I hope. The gourd poeple are a result of the guys that We saw at the Michigan show in August. I have them out at the road on either side of our sign waving at passers by. There is also a picture of the fall colour around the shop, and a couple of the gourds I grew this year.
      Have a great fall
      Steve