Jewellry Exchange

  • ullibon@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi All,

      What we have so far are gourgeous. I have one favour to ask. Could you edit your pictures to say from who to whom the exchanges went to.

      Thanks,
      Bonnie
    • France Benoit
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011
        I can't edit mine because Debby took it. :-) She has to edit it.

        France

        --
        France Benoit
        Membre de la coopérative l'Empreinte

      • Debby Russell
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
          I said who it was to and from when I posted the photo.