Merry Christmas!

  • bellcham@nexicom.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
      Hi All!
      I believe our house has emptied of family and guests for a few days,
      and the three of us remaining are taking a well-won rest. I was ready
      to head to bed at 8, thinking it was much later!
      I had the pleasure of holding mini-gourds for my niece's daughter (age
      5 today), so she could make Christmas decorations for herself and her
      brother. She loved it! Gourds hold such magic for all ages.
      I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season, and planning your
      gourd projects for January.
      Has anyone started taking pictures of their gourds to submit for the
      500 gourd book? I want to, but am waiting for the holidays to be
      over.
      :-) Barbara
    • France Benoit
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
        I plan on doing a couple in january. :-)

        France

        --
        France Benoit
        Membre de la coopérative l'Empreinte

      • Gloria & David Pengelly
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2010

          Barbara,

          Happy New Year to you and your family and to all members of the CGS.

          Gloria