Re: [cdngourdsociety] photo added

  • bellcham@nexicom.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010

      Great picture Debby!  When you start looking around, you see so many bits and pieces you can weave into your rim!

        Looking forward to seeing all the competition pieces next year that this class generates.  The same holds true for other classes - we should see the techniques reflected in new competition pieces!

      :-)  Barbara

      On Tuesday 02/11/2010 at 8:46 am, Debby R wrote:

      Hi all,

      I posted a shot of the weaving with bits and pieces that I did in Catherine Devines class.

      I'm quite pleased with it and am happy that I took the class. I seem to have lots of "things" here that I'll be able to incorporate into more rims.

      It looked kind of lonely when empty so I shoved a bunch of botanicals, shells and beads on sticks and it looks much better. (once again, using bits and pieces that I have lying around)

      Debby