Hello all

  • Catherine and Gary Devine
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hello............anybody here????
      Happy New Year.

      Catherine Devine
    • Brigette Thompson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009

        Hi Catherine –

        So far there are only four of us on the group – Bonnie, France you and I.

        There are two new members pending, but they did not apply using their names, only their email addy so I have no idea who they are.

        Once I figure out who they are, I’m sure we will have them on board as well.

        Did you have a nice holiday?

        Better question is, did you behave yourself? LOL

        Bt

        "Discover your Inner Artist"

         www.Powertex.ca

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009
          Hi Catherine,

          Happy New Year.

          It's nice to have you onboard!!

          Bonnie

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009
            I'm still getting mail for CGS from an article in Birds and Blooms three years ago.
            I just received a note from a woman in Alberta who wants info on growing gourds.  Here's here address, if someone wants to send her a newsletter, or note or whatever.  She didn't include an email so I'm assuming she's not a techie type.

            Ms Olive Saint
            Box 2, Site 120
            RR 1
            Carvel AB T0E 0H0

            Catherine
            Three Willows http://www.picturetrail.com/willows3_us
            Author of Coiled Designs for Gourd Art

            To: cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com
            From: ullibon@...
            Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 06:13:06 -0800
            Subject: Re: [cdngourdsociety] Hello all

            Hi Catherine,

            Happy New Year.

            It's nice to have you onboard!!

            Bonnie

            Share your holiday memories for free with Windows LiveT Photos. Get started now.
          • ullibon@rogers.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009
              Thanks Catherine...I'll see what I can do.

              Bonnie

              > I'm still getting mail for CGS from an article in Birds and Blooms
              three years ago.
              > I just received a note from a woman in Alberta who wants info on
              growing gourds. Here's here address, if someone wants to send her a
              newsletter, or note or whatever. She didn't include an email so I'm
              assuming she's not a techie type.

              > Ms Olive Saint
              > Box 2, Site 120
              > RR 1
              > Carvel AB T0E 0H0
              >
              > Catherine
              > Three Willows http://www.picturetrail.com/willows3_us
              > Author of Coiled Designs for Gourd Art
              >

              > To: cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com
              > From: ullibon@...
              > Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 06:13:06 -0800
              > Subject: Re: [cdngourdsociety] Hello all

              > Hi Catherine,
              >
              > Happy New Year.
              >
              > It's nice to have you onboard!!
              >
              > Bonnie

            • Brigette Thompson
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009

                Don’t we have a secretary that could handle some of these correspondence requests?

                Bonnie you shouldn’t try to do everything.

                Eventually you will burn out.

                Bt

                "Discover your Inner Artist"

                 www.Powertex.ca

                Thanks Catherine... I'll see what I can do.

                Bonnie

                > I'm still getting mail for CGS from an article in Birds and Blooms
                three years ago.
                > I just received a note from a woman in Alberta who wants info on
                growing gourds. Here's here address, if someone wants to send her a
                newsletter, or note or whatever. She didn't include an email so I'm
                assuming she's not a techie type.

                > Ms Olive Saint
                > Box 2, Site 120
                > RR 1
                > Carvel AB T0E 0H0
                >
                > Catherine
                > Three Willows http://www.picturet rail.com/ willows3_ us
                > Author of Coiled Designs for Gourd Art
                >

                > To: cdngourdsociety@ yahoogroups. com
                > From: ullibon@...
                > Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 06:13:06 -0800
                > Subject: Re: [cdngourdsociety] Hello all

                > Hi Catherine,
                >
                > Happy New Year.
                >
                > It's nice to have you onboard!!
                >
                > Bonnie

              • BONNIE MACLEOD
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 3, 2009
                  Well, seeing as Adrienne just joined us maybe she would like to volunteer.  We live close to each other and I could give her with all the paperwork and supplies needed, including envelopes and stamps.

                  How about it A?  I could use your help.

                  Bonnie

                  ymailto="mailto:cdngourdsociety%40yahoogroups.com">cdngourdsociety@ yahoogroups. com
                  > From: ullibon@...
                  > Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 06:13:06 -0800
                  > Subject: Re: [cdngourdsociety] Hello all

                  > Hi Catherine,
                  >
                  > Happy New Year.
                  >
                  > It's nice to have you onboard!!
                  >
                  > Bonnie

                  here????
                  > Happy New Year.
                  >
                  > Catherine Devine

                • A Fehr
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 4, 2009
                    YES BONNIE  You can count on me!!   I am working Monday night.  Call or email with
                    instructions.

                    Peace begins with a Smile
                    Adrienne