1682Re: RE: [cdngourdsociety] Store

  • Debby Russell
    Sep 25, 2013
      Thank you. I think it worked.

      From: "bellcham@..." <bellcham@...>
      To: cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:55:08 PM
      Subject: Re: RE: [cdngourdsociety] Store

      On Wednesday 25/09/2013 at 9:52 pm, bellcham@... wrote:
      Go to attachments above "To" and then click on "attach new" on the right side of the page, then click on what you want to send.  Good luck!

      On Wednesday 25/09/2013 at 9:17 pm, Debby Russell wrote:

      Ok, help, this is silly. I've done it before I'm sure. I can not figure out how to get into this site and post the pictures I took at gourdfest? There are only a couple. I certainly didn't take out my camera nearly as much as I should have.

      How do I post? Does anyone remember?

      I'm leaving tomorrow for a little over a week so if I don't get an answer soon I'll see what's come in when I get home.

      Thanks, Debby
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic