1674RE: Silent Auction Items Request

  • dbbyrussell
    Sep 23 7:55 PM

      I am so excited to have a lovely mask sitting on the living room end table. Thank you for organizing this, Elizabeth. We all got wonderful buys!

      --- In cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com, <elizabethgordon44@...> wrote:

      Thank you to all the auction donors!  On Friday, I had set up and put out items for the auction, and then on Saturday morning I returned to find the auction donation's bin full and over flowing!  There were many bargains to be had and some good finds.  Thanks again for your generosity, to the donors and all the people that bid.  I am very happy to say that I won highest bid on the Gourd Bug.

      --- In cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com, <cdngourdsociety@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This year we are doing silent auctions at Gourdfest and we're in need of donation items. If you have anything that you think might be useful to a fellow artist, or a finished work of art that you'd like to share, please let me know, the sooner the better. Thank you! :)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic