No activity in last 7 days
The CdLS-Kids list is an email discussion list for parents, caregivers, extended family and friends of children with Cornelia deLange Syndrome. On this list we can discuss our children's accomplishments and defeats, and know that the audience includes others who understand what we are going through. The discussions that take place on CDLS-KIDS can help us learn how others address specific issues dealing with feeding, learning, schools, medical resources, techniques and equipment, as well as provide emotional support to other parents. The main goal of this list is to provide fellowship among parents separated by geography who have much in common. This list is not intended as a forum to dispense medical advice or diagnoses.
- Community Service and Volunteerism
- Jan 6, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.