JUKI DDL-555 (INDUSTRIAL LOCKSTITCH SEWING MACHINE) FOR SALE $425 (negotiable)

  • leodwalk3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Juki DSL 555 Industrial Straight Stitch machine for sale. I am asking for $425 but I am willing to go with $350. Nothing less than that. I bought it for $550 used in December of last year. It has a new motor (110V /1750 RPM) and has been serviced. I have only produced 3 simple projects on it since purchased. Straight stitch (no extra zig zag or button hole options), self-lubricating, bobbin winder, reverse stitch and stitch length machine. Has a nice gradual grade in speed instead of just flying off the handle, which was a plus
      for me to buy it. However, if you sew fast, it's FAST! We all know its
      annoying to lightly touch the pedal and have it go from 0 - 60 (depending on the
      skills) LOL! I'm including some screwdrivers, bobbins, bobbin wheels, presser
      foot, right/left zipper foots, thread spool stand and machine oil. My apologies
      but there is no manual included with the machine. I have contacts with the
      original owner.

      Please only serious inquiries. I am confident this machine is worth the price
      and is of excellent quality. I'm selling it because I am moving to NYC and don't
      care to ship it, plus I could use the cash. You are welcome to try the machine
      while you are here before buying. This is an industrial machine so you will need
      a truck bed, straps (maybe) or some sort of vehicle that it will fit into. I can
      help you load it into your vehicle if needed, it is extremely heavy. If you have
      any questions on the machine, the original owner is providing his information to
      whomever may purchase. I've never needed him, but it is available to you and
      he's a nice guy!

      I'm located in Duboce Triangle below Lower Haight. I work evenings so I'm free
      most days and some evenings (technically work Thurs-Sun and usually free until 2
      or 3pm depending on the day, off M-W). We can schedule a time for you to come
      and check it out and play around a bit.

      Sew it up! ;)