RE: [ccsffashion] Re:Fashion 68 Copying Couture

  • Kamille Hitz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Nikko,
      I think you should bring some of your stuff you've sewn to the class to
      show Wendy, she can tell you if you are ready for copying couture. She
      is on vacation right now, I'm sure she'll let us know if she thinks we
      are offering the class again in the fall when she gets back!
      Kamille

      >>> imagemaker86@... 12/23/08 4:55 PM >>>

      Hey Nikko

      You can't take Fashion 15B until you had 15A. I'm not sure
      if it is offered in the Fall but maybe Wendy can answer this
      question for you. Thanks again for responding and I hope
      you enjoy the class!

      Kelly

      Kelly Armstrong
      BeautiControl Cosmetics
      5214 Diamond Heights Blvd. #609
      San Francisco, CA 94131
      (415) 585-2412
      www.beautipage.com/bc_kelly
      "Let me help take care of your skin"</F

      To: ccsffashion@yahoogroups.comFrom: nikkopan@...: Mon, 22 Dec
      2008 14:16:12 -0800Subject: [ccsffashion] Re:Fashion 68 Copying Couture

      Hey Kelly,Thanks for informing us about Fashion 68 =) It sounds like a
      great class!! I saw on the spring class schedule that Fash 15A is the
      prerequisite, but would you recommend taking 15B?? I was also wondering
      if you knew if that class would be offered in the fall, because I'm very
      interested in taking it. Thanks again Kelly!!Sincerely,Nikko
    • Kelly Armstrong
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
        Hey Kamille
        Thanks a lot for responding to Nikko, I appreciate that!

        To: ccsffashion@yahoogroups.com
        From: khitz@...
        Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:16:03 -0800
        Subject: RE: [ccsffashion] Re:Fashion 68 Copying Couture