Tickets Available for CCSF 12th ANNUAL FASHION SHOW! - HAUTE MYSTIQUE 5/19/13

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      CCSF 12th ANNUAL FASHION SHOW - HAUTE MYSTIQUE
      TICKETS: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/342590

      CCSF 12th ANNUAL FASHION SHOW - HAUTE MYSTIQUE

      The Fashion Department at City College of San Francisco is proud to present its 12th Annual Fashion Show hosted by celebrated local talent Honey Mahogany and Lindsay Slowhands.  Join us for Haute Mystique, an exalted evening of fashion, music and performances on our enchanted catwalk at the historic landmark nightclub Ruby Skye.

      Haute Mystique, the only student produced full-scale fashion show in Northern California, will showcase the collections of eight senior designers competing to win a scholarship to the Academy of Art University and our newly added Fashion Gallery segment.  The fashions will touch on all facets of today's pop culture through contemporary womenswear, menswear, lingerie and theatrical costumes.

      At 6pm the evening will begin with an hors d'oeuvre reception followed by our exciting raffle of four fabulous packages and fashion show at 7pm.

      Follow us on Facebook, twitter and Instagram #hautemystique

      For more information, please visit our website at www.ccsf.edu/fashion or contact the CCSF Fashion Dept. at 415-239-3588.  See you at the show!