Older all metal Montgomery Ward sewing machine for sale $60

  • jsobska
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Montgomery Ward Sewing Machine
      Model #UHT-J1980

      All metal construction - this machine is solid
      Recently cleaned & oiled
      Includes 7 feet (including zipper foot) and button holer)
      Machine has 27 stitches & Buttonholer option
      There are storage areas that fold down for free arm sewing

      Includes the machine & cord/foot.

      This machine works very well - easy to use, sews very smoothly

      $60

      Email me off list & I can send you photos.

      Can meet at CCSF Ocean Campus or Evans Campus.