NIGHT WITH PASSION PRODUCTION FASHION SHOW IS INVITING YOU

  • Dorothy Dominique
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Night with Passion Production Fashion Show will be Sunday, October 7, 2012 at the Supper Club on 657 Harrison downtown San Francisco from 6pm-9pm.Night with Passion is a story of a person's struggle to remain in touch with their passion through temptation, but the understanding of our destiny through love. This show will showcase a performance from one of the hottest performers at the Supper Club Three, and then will feature a phenomenal guitar musician, followed by an outstanding performance by a group of dancers as the female dancers represent passion and the male dancers represent temptation. After intermission the 2nd Segment will open up with an acting skit, the acting skit is about a man and a women and the confusion of temptation through love. The acting skit is the opening act for the fashion show which will showcase designers, boutiques, and jewelry designers. The fashion show is a merge of a photo shoot and a runway, this not your average fashion show. We want the models to engage the audience allowing them to truly see the garments and the models as they pose through the runway. We will then close out with an aerialist as she showcases her talents.Ticket will be sold at the door $20 for general admission and $45 for VIP, I am planning for magazine companies, fashion bloggers, photographers, and people to be filming the event and much more. Come witness a merge of fashion, dance, and theater. For more information please contact me at the number or email listed below.

      Respectfully,
      Dorothy Dominique
      passiondelavie@...
      415-571-3371