Re: [ccsffashion] Scrap

  • Andrea Igreja
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Harold

      are those scraps taken already?

      tks, Andrea

      From: "harold_thomas@..." <harold_thomas@...>
      To: ccsffashion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 1:30 PM
      Subject: [ccsffashion] Scrap

      There is a big cardboard box bin with lots of long silver (pho lame') 4 way stretch cloth in the back by the upholstery rolls. It is kind of waded up (not on rolls) may be able to iron steam or incorporate any wrinkles....good as a backdrop for a event or something. Or to strech over a frameing.

      harold_______________________________________________________
      http://www.doteasy.com

    • harold_thomas@artludesign.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2011
        I have not been there in a couple of days since i put the word out Monday. But if you want them you should go. It was a box that was 4 x 4 x 4 almost full. Also do not bother to call them about it....Usually you cannot get an answer from the the phone call you just have to go there. I will run by there this morning Wednesday...you can call me I am in class this morning. Leave me your number if I do not answer I will call you back.   415-424-3843

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2011
          I'm sorry that I may have made you angry but constantly receiving these endless emails about something I am not interested in gets to be too much. I politely asked you and the other person who has been emailing with you back and forth twice to stop emailing the whole group. I even took the time in my first email to explain how to reply to only one person instead of the entire group in case you just didn't know how to. This was was not an unreasonable request and instead of being so huffy and all, it would have been much more appropriate for you to have apologized for your inconsiderate behavior and agreed to change it instead of telling me to "never every contact" you again. My request was worded respectfully, politely and with courtesy which you might learn a thing or two from. I could have just reported you for spamming and been done with it but instead thought I would give you the benefit of doubt and request you stop contacting the entire group again.

          George

          On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 6:28 PM, harold_thomas@... <Harold_Thomas@...> wrote:
          Please never every contact me again.

          Thanks Harold