DollsKill.com looking for interns!!!

  • Arianna
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
      Hey guys!

      We are a fashion forward online boutique based out of San Francisco, and are in need of interns!! Check us out!! www.dollskill.com

      This internship is unpaid as of now, but if you like the company and we feel that you are a good fit, it might eventually turn into a paid position.

      We are looking for at least 2 days a week, with a minimum of 4 hours per day.

      This person needs to have a good fashion sense, online shopping savvy, have basic computer skills, knowledge of existing and up and coming brands and designers, excellent organizational skills and most importantly extremely creative!!

      If this sounds like you, and you are interested please respond to this post! Thanks!

      Xx
      Arianna Barrera
    • Eric James Soto Domingo
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
        Hi Arianna,

        I am very interested in internship. I enjoyed looking through your website and I think that I'll be a great contribution to Dollskill. Do you have a personal email where I can send my resume to? Please let me know if you need anything else from me. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to meeting with you soon.

        Sincerely,

        Eric James

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 4, 2011, at 3:28 PM, "Arianna" <aibarrer@...> wrote:

        Hey guys!

        We are a fashion forward online boutique based out of San Francisco, and are in need of interns!! Check us out!! www.dollskill.com

        This internship is unpaid as of now, but if you like the company and we feel that you are a good fit, it might eventually turn into a paid position.

        We are looking for at least 2 days a week, with a minimum of 4 hours per day.

        This person needs to have a good fashion sense, online shopping savvy, have basic computer skills, knowledge of existing and up and coming brands and designers, excellent organizational skills and most importantly extremely creative!!

        If this sounds like you, and you are interested please respond to this post! Thanks!

        Xx
        Arianna Barrera

      • Baenesha Randle

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 25, 2011
            Hi my name is Nicole Bonifacio and I am interested in the internship for dollskill.com. I believe I have a good fashion sense, very good organizational skills and excel best when my creative juices are flowing. If you're still looking for interns, I'm interested!