Scrap fabric update

  • thomasharold55
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2011
      So I was finally able to get into the storage container at SCRAP.
      Here is list of fabrics that are there.

      The white, pink, navy, black purple are all rib knits. The large strip is actually navy and is a knit. The plaids look like some kind of wool or wool blend light weight but woven the colors here do not do them justice the reds are almost orange reds and the one is grey and shades of gray with green cross weave stripes.

      The orange in the corner is a knit that has little cables with gold flecks of sparkle in them it think this may be a sweater knit……
      These are industrial rolls of fabric they would need to be dug out of the container. I would be willing to do this if anyone would like to see it I will be there again Monday morning 9:00 working on the container. That is the best time to see it.

      Also the one that looks like a pin strip is actually an interfacing with tiny threads woven into it for extra support maybe? If someone can identify that I would appreciate.

      There is also a large amount of black, brown and white stretch knits
      I will bring these samples into class. I have also put up a photo of the swatches. Pending approval......or you can email me directly.

      thanks
      harold
    • Kika
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2011