Leading global firm has an immediate need for a Merchandising Clerk.
Every day will be different as you will be a part of many
project-orientated tasks, including overseeing product setup and
maintenance, running weekly and monthly reports, assessing and
communicating with the stores, and contributing to corporate operations
activities. This is a great temporary opportunity to join forces with an
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with an aptitude for numbers
- Highly organized to prioritize competing deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible team player who enjoys project-oriented work
Please submit resumes in Word format to job-458tm-1976375563@...
Career Group Inc.
specializes in placing the highest caliber of temporary and full time
administrative support professionals across a wide variety of
industries. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and
Redwood Shores, we represent prestigious firms within the private
equity, hedge funds, advertising, fashion, real estate and entertainment
Please view our website www.careergroupinc.com
for additional opportunities.