Job Openings at GUESS by Marciano, San Francisco Centre

  • ccsf_fashion_webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      *** Job openings at GUESS by Marciano, San Francisco Centre ***

      Currently we are looking for a part time stock associate. The candidate
      would ideally have a strong spatial sense, and can work accurately and
      efficiently in maintaining, organizing, and optimizing the stock room
      and merchandise flow. Additionally, the stock associate would be
      expected to assist in floor sets and other visual merchandising
      throughout the store. Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous
      retail experience. The stock associate position would have a roughly set
      schedule of around 20 hours weekly, Monday through Friday from 7 AM to
      12 PM, with possibly more hours as needed. In summation, our stock
      position is someone with a great, energetic, and positive attitude that
      uses common sense to get things done. They would be expected to follow
      up repeatedly and work with a sense of urgency at all times while being
      a good teammate.

      We are also looking for part time, holiday sales associates. For
      additional information and to apply, please bring your résumés to
      GUESS by Marciano located in the San Francisco Shopping Centre, 2nd
      Floor (across from BCBG and Zara). Our phone number is 415.543.4636.