2209Chillin' Anniversary Show
- May 28, 2014Hello there, I hope this email finds you well. This is Irene from Chillin’ Productions and owner of Wonderland SF Boutique and gallery. The reason I am writing is because I am booking designers for our Chillin' Anniversary show at Mezzanine Saturday July 19, 2014. This show will feature: 80 fashion designers, 200 painters and photographers, 2 live painters, video installations and a bunch of great DJ’s.The event is from 8pm-2:00am
We been doing these shows successfully for 16 years.
I only do this show twice per year (anniversary & December Holidays show) . We normally have an attendance of at least 2000 people at Mezzanine.Our shows always have been free for designers to vend. My goal is not only for designers to make money but also get exposure in the press and make connections with boutiques and buyers here in the Bay Area. My goal is to support the local art and fashion community here and keep SF a unique place.http://www.thewhole9.com/newsletters/jun_09.php#1
I do not charge designers to vend but I do have some expectations and if those do not work for you we are not the show for you. I work really hard for the designers and I do the best I can but your help make a huge difference!
I do not charge ANY fee for you to do the show but I expect the following from you:
In order for you to do the show you have to fully agree to info below:
1. If you are doing another show that same day you can NOT do my show.
2. I expect ALL designers to get flyers from me
3. expect designers to post the event in their websites, blogs, Facebook, tumble etc….
4. send an email blast about the show
5. If you have stuff at Wonderland SF you can not be pulling out inventory from the store for the show.
7. If you cancel with less 2 weeks notice you will be charged a $50 penalty fee (regardless the excuse)
If you are Not willing to do this this is not the show for you.
Anyway, I am so excited about this show! If you are interested in the show
email me fast as at times I get booked in less than an hour.
This is a very special show because it our anniversary and we opened last may our boutique and Gallery and being able to keep supporting local on the daily basis
If you have any questions feel free to call me.
Sorry about my horrible grammar but English is my second language.
Below is some info and press of what Chillin' Productions and Wonderland SF is all about:
Award winner for supporting local art and fashion by the Independent Arts Week in SF
Independent artists week 2009
Wonderland SF gallery/boutique
2929 24th Street
SF, CA 94110