2208Need little help

  • Sam Shan
    May 27 10:56 AM
      Hello everyone,

            I want to tell you about something exciting I am participating in and ask for your help.

      One of my dress creations has been selected by Betabrand.  The way this works is, if I get about 200 votes, then Betabrand will offer the dress for pre-buying.  If enough folks pre-order, then Betabrand produces my dress and I get a commission.  The more items I get produced through Betabrand, the more publicity I get in the process.

      Please, check out my dress at the link below, read my description, leave comments and most importantly, if you like my dress then vote for it.

      Thanks and lot’s of hugs,
      Sam

      PS. Please, help me also by sending this on to whoever might be interested.

      Sent from my iPhone