2192Calling all Designers

  • dorothydominique@ymail.com
    Apr 28, 2014
      Dorothy Dominique Presents is looking for a talented fashion designer.

      My name is Dorothy Dominique; I am a creative director, fashion stylist and event producer. I am in need of a fashion designer for an upcoming project, this project will be very lucrative and I am just missing a talented designer. If you are a graduate, student or self-taught I am looking for you. A little bit of my background in production, I produce production fashion shows that merge theater, dance and fashion shows to raise funds for nonprofits. If you are interested and would like more information please contact me, you can reach me on my cellphone at 415-571-3371. You can check out some of my work at http://www.dorothydominiquepresents.com .