      Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:13:15 +0000
      From: ccsffashion@yahoogroups.com
      To: ccsffashion@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ccsffashion] Digest Number 971

      Fashion and Design

      1 Message

      Digest #971
      1
      Summer and Fall Registration happening soon! by "Kamille Hitz" ccsfinstructors

      Message

      Fri Apr 4, 2014 12:13 am (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Kamille Hitz" ccsfinstructors

      Hello Fabulous Fashionistas,

      Just a heads up that Summer registration starts Apr 8th, and I'm not sure the exact date that Fall registration starts but I know it's going by Apr 25th. Look in your inbox (might be your CCSF inbox) for your registration date!

      ?

      Also, remember that we are the people who can spread the good publicity that CCSF is open, accredited, and a solid education. As I mentioned before I have heard from outside sources that the Fashion students from CCSF are more innovative and know their craft better than other bay area colleges. If you know someone who is thinking about where to go for school, let them know that CCSF is a good option. If they are worried that their classes "won' t count", let them know that in the worst case scenario (which I do not think will happen) that CCSF is shut down, all their classes will transfer to another community college. One of the things City College needs right now is students! Spread the good word, and keep your school.

      Best

      Kamille Hitz