2164Diet Coke social contest for MBFW // Spread the word!

  • bilalbourki
    Feb 10, 2014
      Hi there!

      Reaching out because one of my clients, Diet Coke, just launched an inspiring campaign tailored for aspiring fashion designers, bloggers, and photographers. I'm reaching out because I'd love to share the contest details with you in the hope that you'd perhaps share with your fellow City College students/colleagues for the chance to win one of a few pretty cool prizes.

      The idea is simple: Aspiring fashion-focused students or young professionals write to @DietCoke by way of Twitter or Instagram and the hashtag #YoureOn and post what their ideal "On Moment" would be — that make-it-or-break-it moment to take the next step in their fashion career.

      Here's the video that launched the campaign: http://youtu.be/ g3JwhuOpnIA

      Bottom line is we just want to make as many students aware of the opportunity as we can --  I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have, so don't hesitate to reach out!

      Cheers and thanks,

      JOEY KANTOR  |  CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER  |  FAST HORSE

      + Office   612.746.4610
      + Mobile  612.968.6277