2163NEED CLOTHING FOR FASHION PHOTO SHOOT!

  • lushawang
    Feb 5, 2014
      Hi designer:
      I will dress up models for a fashion photo shoot that we are putting together for the week of the 16th, 3~5looks. The upcoming project will be some vintage/pin-up style. If you have any design that you would love to take a professional photo of, please let me know. It's a good chance to get a free photo shoot for your design and put them in your portfolio.
      We have a great make-up artist and hair stylist working with us.
      If your clothes fit our requirements, please contact me.

      Lusha
      taylorlusha@...

      Thank you!