      Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:48:46 +0000
      From: ccsffashion@yahoogroups.com
      To: ccsffashion@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ccsffashion] Digest Number 949

      Fashion and Design

      1 New Message

      Digest #949

      Message

      Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:45 am (PST) . Posted by:

      "Kamille Hitz" ccsfinstructors

      Hello Design and Merchandising Students!

      Our Semester starts TODAY! If you are taking a Friday class, get on it!

      There is room for you in the classes below! Some of them weren't in the printed schedule.... .

      FASH 35B Fashion Illustration 2, Lynn Rosenwig, Sundays from 10:10 am until 2 pm, Chinatown Campus - New instructor! This class will allow you to sketch ideas quickly using the croquis, learn different mediums, and will give you a deeper understanding of anatomy, fabric rendering and stylization.

      FASH 47 Fashion Coordination DG instructor, Monday night 6-9:30 pm Downtown Campus room 419-- this class is needed for the Styling and Fashion Merchandising Certificates

      FASH 21 Fashion Careers Monday 5:10-6:15 Lorraine Wilner Downtown Campus room 800- learn about your options for employment in "The Industry"

      FASH 71 Apparel Art Patty Bruvry Wednesday 10-11:50 am, Mission Campus, NO MATERIALS FEE

      FASH 46 Fashion Merchandising TR 9:45-11 DG instructor bungalow 716 Ocean Campus

      FASH 16 Garment Fitting Techiniqes Lynda Maynard Friday 10:30-3:20 Chinatown

      This class helps you fit the clothes you make to the body that wants to wear them.

      FASH 72 Drafting a Sloper (Moulage) Monday 2:10-5:00 pm 3/14-5/12 Lynda Maynard Chinatown

      How to get a starting sloper for patternmaking so that your patterns fit a specific person's body.

      Thank you,

      Kamille Hitz

      The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog